Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Girl, if you only knew...we need to talk!

Ever met someone who said all the things you'd been longing to hear and you felt they were "it"? You thought they were the genuine article and you could unquestioningly put your trust in them? Then, you met one of their family members who gave you eye-rolls that screamed, "Girl, if you only knew...we need to talk!"
I'm listening to an audio book that just hit my digital library. As I listened, the above scenario came to mind. Because of the lengths taken to suppress its release, I had to get a copy of this book written by Mary L. Trump.
I want to share a few of the phrases that have popped so far.
* He's a clown.
* Free publicity
* Blatant racism
* No principles...none.
* Casual dehumanization of people
- Women not found attractive: ugly, fat slobs
- Accomplished men: Losers
* Crass, irresponsible, despicable behavior
And that's just the prologue...

No comments:

Post a Comment