Thursday, March 25, 2021

Devastating Consequences


In the past, when my Christian friends posted something I'd found to be untrue, I shared that with them assuming they were like me and didn’t want to be responsible for spreading lies via posts. It wasn't because I was "policing" anyone. Some appreciated it, some didn't. Now, I no longer bother and keep it moving.
Personally, I believe the source of a lie should be held accountable, especially when the lie contributes to horrific outcomes.
Yes, we have a personal responsibility to use due diligence and seek the truth, but the defense that no reasonable person would have believed the lie just doesn't wash for many believe and there can be devastating consequences.
Folk, we're living in scary times and we'd better be sure and very sure that our anchor holds and grips the solid rock--Christ.
God help us! 🙏🏽


No comments:

Post a Comment