Thursday, June 25, 2020

A Strict Diet

I’m on a very strict diet and I’m lovin’ it!

This diet clears your vision, sharpens your mind, and improves your heart function.

On this diet, you can engorge yourself on truth and snacking on it is encouraged.

However, there is one restriction:  You cannot drink from the cup of brainwash*.  I won’t use the succinct phrase that describes what I’m trying to say because of the tragic and dark event from which it was derived: The 1978 Jonestown Massacre.  I also prefer not to risk getting a cease and desist letter from that company that makes powdered drinks. 😉

If you drink from that cup, your vision will become distorted, your mind will become delusional, and your capacity to love and accept others will diminish.  If you’re not careful, you could become a spiritual zombie:  Spiritually dead, but giving the semblance of life.  

I love truth and because I know the Word of God, Christ and what He represents, I completely and unapologetically refuse to drink from the cup of blind, unquestioning loyalty to any human.

 

* Drink from the cup of brainwash:

  •  Accepting blatant lies as truth.   
  •  Accepting wrong actions and behaviors as being correct.
  •  Accepting the twisted interpretation of cherry-picked scripture used to promote an agenda.
  •  Giving blind obedience or loyalty to a cause, agenda, or human.


No comments:

Post a Comment